Marketing and Communications Intern - Meals on Wheels of Boulder (CU PIIE)
This internship is part of the CU Public Interest Internship Experience (PIIE). Please visit our website for qualifications, descriptions, and information on how to apply to this and other internships.
Application deadline EXTENDED to Friday, February 7, 2020 at NOON.
Marketing and Communications intern
Meals on Wheels of Boulder
We are a small but growing 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization providing fresh, nutritious meals and a daily well-being check to Boulder residents regardless of age or income. The Marketing and Communications Intern position will report to the Development Manager.
• Assist with various tasks including (but not limited to) social media, collateral design, and website management.
• Generate content for social media, newsletter, and e-communications.
• Collaborate with Development Manager on new communications ideas.
• Create graphics, promotional assets and print materials.
• Assist with the development of a story, photo, and video bank.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Well-versed in social media.
• Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
• Familiarity with graphic design programs a plus.
• WordPress and Constant Contact experience a plus.
Do not apply through Handshake or to the host organization directly.
Please apply to the CU PIIE program here: APPLICATION